Thursday, January 15, 2009

YEAH

I had my doctors appointment today. It went very well. It only took like 15 to 20 minutes and Tyler was VERY good for me. My doctor said I am still closed ( WOO HOO ) and that I am already measuring at 40 weeks. BUT I lost a pound this week which was good news to my ears! haha I have been trying very hard to eat a lot of fruit and veggies this last week and drink more water. I guess it helped a lot. Also the baby is so stinking high that by dinner time I can barely fit any food into my tummy without wanting to throw up or cut my stomach open to relieve the pressure! :) And even better news ( for me at least ) is that because she is measuring so big already, we set up an induction date for the 29th! SOoooo, if she decides to be stubborn and not come before then, that will be her birthday. The other good thing about that is that Cody was able to tell his boss he HAD to be home before then and actually thinks he will make it home next Friday or Saturday which is the 23 or 24! I am way happy.

After my appointment we went to the hospital to get registered. Tyler was pretty good for that too. I love hearing that our insurance covers 100 percent and we don't even have to pay a co-pay at the hospital! YEAH! So yeah Cody's job sucks and drives us nuts sometimes, but holy cow is the insurance good. After we got registered we went to lunch and this is when the day started going bad. Tyler hasn't been feeling well all week and hasn't eaten much. He just frustrated me at lunch byu not eating anything and was asking me the same question 20 times in a row EVEN if I answered it. SO frustrating. That was pretty much the rest of the day and by the time we got home for naps I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF HIM! haha Of course him and I have been alone for almost 2 weeks now too and it shows. So we laid down for naps. I got about an hour and Tyler got about an hour and a half. I am so glad I got that short nap too because I needed it so bad. Then we went to Aunt Stacie's and had some pizza. THEN I snuck out and did some shopping for an hour by myself. It was very nice to get a tiny break. That's it for now. Sorry the blogs haven't been too exciting lately but it seems like no one has been reading lately any ways. Oh and before I forget I was reading one of my friends blogs and she has recently gotten into only eating organics and what not and she wrote in her blog that most spaghetti sauces have high fructose corn syrup in them!!! Did anyone else know that. About a year ago I started making my own sauce but I was REALLY surprised when I read that. I hadn't even though to read the back of the bottle. I guess that teaches me. If you are as shocked about that as I am I challenge you to start reading things better and that is a challenge to myself too! ALSO we need to know what to look for on the label because reading it doesn't help if we dont' know what to look for. I am off to put Tyler to bed and watch CSI and Ugly Betty! I am so excited to watch new episodes.

2 comments:

kailiaelf said...

Your blogs are fine, and at least I am reading them, even if I don't have time to add a quick comment. Glad to hear all is well! Can't wait to see Kayla!...but not before Daddy gets home!

Kade and Emily said...

I'm glad it's all working out for you and that Cody gets to come home sooner!
ps...I like the new blog decor.