Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 more days left!!!

I have only gotten 3 responses for this post. I wrote it Saturday but have written a lot of blogs since then so I thought I would repost it for any one who may have missed it.

Since this is my second baby, I didn't want a baby shower. A couple of people told me, "But it's a girl so it's different." Nah! I don't need to have another one. However, I thought it would be fun if I could do a typical shower game here on my blog. WOO WOO I decided the best game to do over the internet would be the "Guess how big mommy is" game. To be fair I will tell you this: My waste was already about 37 inches around BEFORE I got pregnant so you might not want to go any lower then that! haha I am posting a couple of pictures of my belly from different angles to help the process. NOW, I would gladly do a game prize but I am not sure what to use as a gift. Any suggestion? Something that is fun and easy to ship. So leave me your measurements. And trust me when I say I will NOT be offended at how big you guess, otherwise I would not have put this on our blog for every one to do. I will wait about a week or so to post the results. I will say Friday which is January 9th. Leave me your measurement and your prize suggestion as a comment or if you have my e-mail address you could e-mail it to me. Have fun with this because I wanted it to be something that was fun to do and not a pain. :)




Okay kids, only 3 more days to play! And one of the 3 people who have given me an answer are pretty darn close! Also, I have a doctors appointment today! Wish me luck because my doctor is going to start checking me every week to see if I am dilating or not. Hopefully I am still closed. I want a cervix of steel like Sandy's ;)

6 comments:

Pure Images said...

52 inches. =) You look humungous! Poor thing, big baby!

kailiaelf said...

You know my guess! Just wanted to say I hope you stay shut as tight as a bear trap!

Kade and Emily said...

I'm gonna go with 37 inches. Are you pregnant? Hmm...I guess if I look closely I can see it.

Sandy said...

55 inches is my guess!!!

Sandy said...

hey katie, my friend has a green blog, and I didn't know if you were interested in seein it or not.

http://clippingcorners.blogspot.com/

Kim and Ender said...

Ok all of these bitches have been prego before so They would know better than I would. I was gonna guess 52 but Crystal already did so I'm gonna go up and say 53.