Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Best photos from 2008

I came across a blog today that had a great idea. It's called your top 10 best photos from 2008. You just go through the last year and pick your favorite 10 photos. I don't know if I can pick only 10 but I am going to try. I thought this would be a fun thing to share and have other people think about doing as well. I thought it was funny because the photo blog who did this had 5 honorable mentions BEFORE posting the top 10 best pictures! haha That's probably going to be how I am because I just don't know if I can narrow it down to only 10 pictures. I am also going to try and make them a variety of pictures and not have them ALL be of Tyler. :D I am off to my doctors appointment but over the next couple of days I am going to go through my pictures and hopefully compile a top 10 from 2008! Good luck to anyone else who chooses to do so and please share if you do! I think it would be a fun thing to see anyone else who wants to do it!

No comments: