Saturday, November 1, 2008

THRILLER




Thursday the 30th, I went with my sister Kristy, her husband and my nephew Noah to go see a show. It was a dance show at the Tuacahn. If you lived here in Utah you would know exactly what that was because it's WAY popular, as it should be. It's this awesome theatre that is right up against the mountain and the theatre itself is actually outside. It's usually cold this time of year and for some reason this week it heated up and was the PERFECT weather for it. The show is a dance show and for those who watch the show So You Think You Can Dance, Thayne and Matt Dorame are both from this dance company that puts on the show. The show has come here for the last several years and so when my sister saw the two of them on the So You Think You Can Dance show, she recognized them. My sister is kind of a freak like that! haha She has seen the Thriller show every year for the last 4 or 5 years. Thayne was already her favorite dancer from Thriller so she was routing for him on the show. I really liked Matt too. For those who don't remember, he was the one who was tall and skinny and had Courtney ( the Bigger girl ) as a partner. They never really had a great dance and Courtney kind of fell apart once the show started. I think if Matt had a different partner he may have lasted a little longer.

ANY WAYS. Thayne wasn't there because he actually got to go on tour with the So You Think You Can Dance Show, but Matt was still in it.



SEE! I'm a dork I know. It was awesome because we sat really close and Matt was in almost every dance and he rocked it out. The show itself was good and it was so nice to get to go to the theatre and see a show! I don't get to do that at home and I miss theatre so much! For those who don't know, that was my major in Collage. The only thing that SUCKED about this day was the fact that I had taken my battery out of my camera to charge it, then got to Kristy's and realized I didn't have my battery. I was planning on taking a picture of Noah and I at the show because it was both of our first times there. I got home, ate something and went to bed after 12. I woke up at 8 and realized I NEVER took a picture!!! So after like 6 months of taking a picture every day, I skipped a day! I am so depressed about it too! But I am going to keep going with the project and finish it out.

1 comment:

Kade and Emily said...

I enjoy theatre also, though I haven't been often. I believe I have been to Tuacahn, once, to see Singin' in the Rain.