Thursday, November 27, 2008

Issues

I have been having internet issues this week. I can't wait to have normal internet when I get home in a week and a half. It will be so nice to not get kicked off every two seconds. This week has been a good one. We have been busy though doing a whole lot of running around shopping and getting ready for Thanksgiving and Daddy coming home. Tuesday I actually got to have a girls night out. It was awesome. Kristy ( my sister ), her friend Liz ( the one we walk with in the morning ) and I went to go see Twilight. I really enjoy it. I was nervous about it because I heard the acting was awful and a couple of other things but I actually didn't have a problem with it. Which is shocking because bad acting drives me nuts. I thought it was fine aside from one of two parts where the acting was a little much. I didn't read the book, but I plan to some day. I knew a lot about it from my sister telling me things. I started to read it but only got about 6 or 7 pages into it and then my doctor called me back! How dare he huh?

Let see what else went on this week....I got my car fixed again, and I went shopping. I forget what happened on Monday but I know I was busy most of the day. I was supposed to take baby pictures for someone yesterday but she called and canceled. We rescheduled for Sunday so hopefully that all works out because its my LAST DAY to do anything. Cody will be here by noon on Monday and I am so freaking excited. I hope I can even sleep the night before. Okay well, sorry this is boring but my family is all here for Thanksgiving and I just wanted to update this real quick while the internet was working again. I never know when it's gonna work again. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who reads this...I can't wait to eat in an hour or two. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1 comment:

Kade and Emily said...

See--did you read my blog, then expect to be disappointed at the movie, so you ended up not being disappointed?