Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thursday to Present

Thursday night I had a really hard time sleeping. I tossed and turned most of the night and had to get up 4 TIMES to pee! Yup, I'm definitely pregnant. So Friday I didn't really want to do anything during the day time. We just kind of hung out. Actually I think we went to the store and I was SUPPOSED to buy milk and basically got 6 or 7 other things and forgot the milk. Grrrrrrr. I made tortilla soup for lunch which was awesome and then Tyler and I took naps. They were good naps too. Then we got up and got ready to go to a BBQ and Cody's brother's house. This is one of the reasons I was missing Cody a lot Friday. I have a hard time when we are hanging out with his family and he isn't there. It's one of the few times I feel like he is "missing" you know. I feel like he should be here a million times a day ( hints, why I take some many pictures to fill him in on our day ) but every once in a while I just feel like he is completely MISSING in action. We don't get to see his family much and I have seen a lot of his family since he has been gone. Always makes me miss him more.

But enough complaining. It was fun. They have a pool and so Tyler was happy because he got to go swimming. After hanging out there for about 2 hours we left. I called my sister because she wanted me to when we were done, and she was a Del Taco. So we met her there and Tyler and Noah played in the little play area. Then we came home and just hung out for a while.

Oh I wanted to write something else. Thursday we went to another splash pad in town. tyler didn't like it as much but he still had fun. When we got back I put just a pair of shorts on him and then we watched So You Think You Can Dance. For any one who watches that show, they had a dance company dance and the guys had no shirts on. Well, Tyler got down and started trying to dance like them and it was funny because he had no shirt on. It looked like he just fit it! haha Then all of the sudden Noah and Tyler disappeared and we found them inside grandma's tub! Noah and put some water in it and Tyler just hop right in with his shorts on. I took a picture of it that I will post later. I haven't got it on my lap top yet and I should be getting ready for church.

Any ways. Friday was fun and I was glad I got to talk with my sister in law Allison for a bit. Cody's family is spread out all over the country and so we don't get to see them much. It's kind of a shame because I like most of his family and could tell we would get along great. Plus the kids could play together. I haven't even met his brother Kade and wife Emily. One of these days though. Cody's always telling me how much I would like them too. Like I said, one of these days.

Firday night I got to spend some time alone after Tyler went to sleep and it was nice. But I started thinking about Cody and then it made me miss him a lot. When I went to bed around 12 I seriously tossed and turned until 4:30 in the morning. I hadn't slept at all yet unless it was 5 minutes here and there that I don't even remember. I also got up at least 3 times to pee. When I got up at 4 to pee I had started bleeding again. SO FRUSTRATING. So the next day Tyler and I just hung out at the house. I got to talk to Cody a lot during the day time and that was nice. Then after we had naps ( I only took an hour nap this time in hopes that I could sleep that night ) we got up and went grocery shopping. Then I made dinner and then grandma, grandpa, Tyler and I went swimming. It was fun until Tyler almost drowned. He was coughing up water and I thought he was going to throw up all over me and he just kept saying, "MORE WATER" haha He wanted to get back in. I told him, "Nope. After we almost die it's time to get out!" I guess I'm no fun.

We got home and had baths and shower and then I put Tyler to bed and then talked to Cody for a bit on line and on the phone. Then I ate a salad and a roll and crashed. I slept MUCH better and it was awesome.

OKay that was kind of boring but oh well. I just wanted to do some catching up. Hope everyone else had a good weekend. I love Sundays because my dad is going to made spaghetti and brownies and we are just going to chill. IIIIIIIIIIIII love it!

2 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

Some days we'll meet...oh yes, some day.

kailiaelf said...

Mmmm now I want spaghetti and brownies. Darn you! But seriously, I like hearing about everything. I can't wait to see you when you come this way. When is that again? and is it still happening? Let us know!