Monday, July 7, 2008

Slacker

So I have been slacking SO much in updating this because we have been so crazy and been doing so much. I wanted to write about Saturday though. We went shopping during the day time and Tyler was kind of a butt. He was tired and cranky. Actually we went to my dad's store and had lunch there. I also bought a mattress. Do you want to know how much they jack up the prices?! My dad was able to sell me a mattress that was 599.99 for only 168.00. That's how much they gouge us for mattresses! So I should have a mattress as of tomorrow! WOO HOO! I have been sleeping on an air mattress since I got here. After we had lunch there we went to my mom's work ( the thrift store ) to look at clothes. I got some maternity clothes which was nice. After that we came home and had naps.

Later on that night grandma and grandpa watched the grand kids so the grown ups could go to Tuacahn and see Les Miserables. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I have seen the show before but it just made me cry this time. I loved it. I think I want to try and watch it again sometime. If you are heading to Utah for any reason in the next couple of months and are going to be in St. George, BUY tickets. I have always loved that musical any ways but it was just so awesome. We even had an understudy for one of the main parts and he was awesome too! Tyler was a good boy for grandma and grandpa too. He even let grandpa but him to sleep!

OKay so I need to get my dinner out of the oven. Tyler requested that I put my prenatal palates DVD on and is doing it by himself! haha He said, "I want to watch Bumpies" I guess because the lady is like 8 months pregnant! haha I thought that was funny. Oh and my first doctors appointment is tomorrow so we'll see what he has to say about the bleeding. Hopefully he can find the heart beat and that everything will be okay. I'll write a blog tomorrow and let everyone know how it went. Hopefully I'll have good news.

1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

Good luck at the doctor's! Can your dad sell me a mattress for that price too? LOL!