Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Due date...

My due date is Feb 6th! i guess I hadn't written that any where yet. It was funny because they didn't even say anything to me and the lady at the billing department was trying to figure out how many appointments I was going to have with them and she looked it up on my chart. SO February 6th it is and I can't wait! :) I will post another blog later with some pictures. We went out last night and had lots of fun playing at a splash pad here in town. I got lots of good pictures and Tyler had a BALL! To bad we got home late and now he is kind of cranky....we are off to take naps though and I think they are much needed today.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Aw so your what...8 weeks? Awesome!!!!

kailiaelf said...

Yay! Glad you found that out and can't wait to see the new pictures!

Pure Images said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pure Images said...

My due date with Brielle was Feb 7th, and I had her January 24th. =) I was all set on a feb baby... lol. Good luck!