Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good times

I took the cutest freaking pictures of Tyler yesterday and today playing out side in his little pool. The trouble is, he was naked! haha I want to post them SO BAD but seeing as how my blog is NOT set to private and I don't want perverts looking at my kid ( or to get arrested ), I am going to edited them before putting them on. It may take a while because I have to figure out how. So here are the couple I COULD post. I hope you enjoy them and hope everyone had a great day. Our Pioneer Day was pretty good. we had lunch with Aunt Kristy, Uncle Jon, Cousin Noah and Grandma. We went to Chili's and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo good. Any ways. Here are the pictures ....





1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

These are really cute pictures! I wish I could see the other ones. We had some nudie pics of Ethan and Jason added a Censored box using photshop. Maybe that helps? Anyways, really cute!