Sunday, July 13, 2008

sundays

I LOVE Sundays! They are just so laid back and lazy. I LOVE THEM! Its so crazy because I have only been gone like 3 weeks and we live in a branch with like 50 people. Well, I got a text message from my friend at church and one person moved, another person had a baby and a couple with 5 kids got a divorce! IN THREE WEEKS! Insane!

But any ways. Sundays are awesome. We went to church and Tyler did pretty well. Then we came home, had lunch and then laid down for naps. I woke up 2 hours later which was a miracle because that meant I went 2 whole hours without PEEING! haha Any one who knows me well would think this is a miracle, especially since I am pregnant. Tyler slept for 3 hours which was awesome. He woke up happy too until around 9 and then he got a little cranky. We are about to try and got to sleep now so hopefully we will both be tired enough to sleep still. The other thing I love about Sundays is that we always get together as a family and have dinner and talk. So much fun and the spaghetti and brownies were AWESOME! haha we had salad too which was fabulous. Hope everyone else had a relaxing Sunday.

No comments: