Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NICE

Last night I was sooooooooooooo tired. After a long but good day of fun filled swimming and no naps, I was pooped. Tyler, at about 6pm started saying, "I go nite nites momma." I kept telling him it wasn't dark yet and we'd go nite nites later. he was exhausted. I think he fell asleep the second I turned the lights out. I got back up and had a salad ( because I was hungry ) and then went into my parents bath room and filled up their big jetted tub. I t was so nice. I love big jetted tubs. I don't know when, but SOMEDAY I will have a master bedroom with a jetted tub. It was very relaxing and I got to soak until I got tired, which didn't take long. It was the perfect ending to the day. I haven't written in here much later just because of lack of time. But hopefully I'll get my act back together. I need to post pictures from last weeks 365 project. I had a much better week with that. I took some good pictures and I am actually going to have to pick and choose and some days. I hope everyone has a fantastic day! We are going to the post office with my sister and Noah and then to lunch. Then we are heading the Walmart. Then we are SOOOOO having some naps today. Actually, Tyler is having a nap and I am hoping I am not tired and can work out instead. Wish us luck.

No comments: