Monday, April 6, 2009

Saturday

We got to go to a birthday party on Saturday. It was one of Cody's friends he met at work and we have been meaning to get together and have the wives meet. Well, I didn't really get to talk to his wife at all because she was busy with food, drinks and kids but ti was still lots of fun. Everyone at the party was very nice. Also I got to take some pictures and there was the cutest little girl there named Katie! haha Look how cute she is





I LOVED her curls! Tyler was way shy when we first got there. It took him at least an hour before he would play without mom or dad standing with him. Kayla was good and slept most of the time. When they brought the cake out they asked Tyler if he wanted to sit with the kids and he of course said yes! haha Are you kidding, cake was involved. He was a good boy sitting at the table eating cake. Here are some pictures







Here are some pictures of daddy and Kayla









Here are some pictures of Dylan, the birthday boys brother





Here is one birthday boy Dylan ( he has a twin brother named Tyler who I never got a picture of.



Before we left to go to the party I had Cody takes some pictures of me and Kayla. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited because one of my sisters friends gave her a pair of cheetah shoes to give me before I was even pregnant because Kristy had told her I loved cheetah. So when her daughter grew out of them she gave them to me. Well, the officially fit her! YEAH!!! Here are her cute little feet






2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww, I love the one of Kayla grabbing your chin. So cute!

Anonymous said...

That last picture of Dylan reminds me of a boy in the Norman Rockwell paintings.And Kaylas shoes are too cute!