Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Collage Poster

Well, it was that time again! Tyler needed a new poster for his door of his so last week I made and ordered a new one. Here is the old one




And here is his new one



I was happy with the results. We had to get hair cuts yesterday so we could look good for Katrina and Johnny's wedding today and so while we were cutting the boys hair Kayla fell asleep in her bouncer. Look how she fell asleep





Anyone watch HOUSE last night? What the heck was that all about?? If you haven't watched it yet but have it taped on DVR or something, I suggest you make time to watch. I woke up at 5 this morning because I had to pee and was still tripping out over it. Any ways. I probably should be getting ready for the wedding. I can't wait to post pictures from that tomorrow. Woo Woo

No comments: