Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Forgot

Kayla had a doctors appointment on Tuesday. It was nice because Cody was still home recovering from an "ouchie". His doctor told him not to lift anything for a week or so which meant I have been all on my own this weekend. Kayla made me hold her all day Friday and then Saturday screamed all day, even if I was holding her. It was awful. The good news is that she was so exhausted that she slept all day on Sunday and slept from 11pm until 7 am that night. It was awesome.

Tuesday was her appointment and I got to take her by myself. It was really nice. Tyler and Cody were cuddling on the couch when I left and I took a couple of pictures. I was sadden to realize a couple of days later that my memory card wasn't in my camera! Booooooo. I hate it when I do that. Any ways, Kayla weighs 10 pounds 7 ounces and was 22 inches long. I was shocked by this. She has hardly grown at all. Her doctor said we don't need to worry until at her next appointment if she still hasn't made a big difference. She was a good girl at the doctor though and had 3 shots and one oral vaccination. She slept for most of the rest of the day. I noticed at my doctors that they had a crate full of file folders. In the folders were articles on different things such as; spanking, SIDS, retrovirus, co-sleeping, sucking thumbs and etc. I thought that was really cool. I took a picture



So if you have questions to ask your pediatrician about things like this, ask them if they have articles or flyer's there that you could take home. Well, I am off in a little bit to meet Cody for dinner after his doctors appointment. Wish me luck because Tyler was a bear yesterday!

No comments: