Tuesday, April 21, 2009

365 march and april

I figured this out some time last week but then didn't post it. Kayla is asleep on me right now so it is hard to type but easy to post pictures. So here you go. 365 for the rest of March and half of April. I'm not going to describe everything...just the ones I think need something

March 15

Reading with grandpa

March 16

Our big date

March 17

I try not to do repeats if i can help it but this time I made an exception. I didn't notice that my dad was grabbing my moms butt in this picture when I posted it the first time. I didn't notice it until a friend mentioned it. Oh, that's my dad for you

March 18

First smiles

March 19




March 20

I decided to use one of the 10 pictures that didn't turn out. I think this one was one of the worse ones! haha

March 21

The block city that Grandma, grandpa and Tyler built together

March 22



March 23


March 24

the kids feet ( madison and tyler )



March 25

Tyler is obsessed with little toys. He has a TON of them! This was me attempting to organize them

March 26


March 27


March 28

Cody and Tyler playing footsies

March 29


March 30

The only picture I took this day was Tyler with the two band aids on his face classic

March 31

Kayla's doctors appointment...

April 1


April 2


April 3


April 4


April 5


April 6


April 7

beautiful Katrina walking down the isle

April 8

Tyler this the puzzle ALL BY HIMSELF! What a smarty pants. He LOVES puzzles

April 9


April 10

This picture was so cute of Madison but the sun was glaring in just a little too much! Oh well, it's still cute

April 11

I dragged his swing set and slide in the house because it was so windy the week before that it actually folded in half and started to blow away! He was bored and I found him in on the swing haha

April 12

My Easter boy being a bunny rabbit! He was jumping off the bricks!

No comments: