Thursday, April 16, 2009

Animated



I was taking pictures of Kayla the other day after our play date and it was so funny. Sometimes when you take a bunch of pictures but they don't turn out the way you want to, you assume they aren't any good. I was trying to get a picture of her smiling which is hard to do with the flash on the camera blinding her! In stead I was getting a bunch of W I D E eyed pictures. I was a little disappoint ed at the time but then today when I had a free moment ( which wasn't taken by reading Twilight...that's right! I am a little more then half way through it... ) I uploaded the pictures to Picasa and was playing with them. Then I uploaded them to shutterfly and made a collage and I LOVE it! haha She looks like she in Kung Fu Fighting or something.... So I wanted to share because it just makes me smile