Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How Sweet It Is

We had SUCH a better day today. We got up a little after 7 and it was AMAZING how much free time that clear up. Wednesday is story day at the library so I knew before I even got up that I needed to shower before we left the house which takes SO long it seems with two kids. I usually don't even get to eat breakfast until 9 or 9:30. Today I was done by 8:30 tops and even had a little time to play on the internet. We made it to story time ON TIME which we haven't been able to do the last couple of times we have gone. It was a fun story time. They read about music and made little homemade maracas. Then they listened to music and played their instruments and danced. Tyler had a great time doing that because dancing and music are two of his favorite things! Then we played with the puzzles which is actually what he calls the library. He calls it the puzzle piece instead of the library because they have a bunch of puzzles in the kids area and he LOVES doing them. :)

After story time mommy took the kids to Taco Bell. We spent a whole 3 dollars and was able to eat together and not have to rush home right after story time. We came home and watched a little TV and then talked to daddy on the phone. That is always fun to do when he is gone. I even got some laundry done and in honor of EARTH DAY, I did some recycling. Kayla fell asleep in her car seat on the way home so about the time Tyler went down for naps, she of course woke up and wanted to talk and play with me. So I didn't get to mess around on the internet during nap time today like I usually do. After nap time we played with Tyler's Moon Sand which he LOVES by the way ( thanks Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Lee ). He is so funny when he plays with it because we keep the colors separate and he has to wash his hands in between colors! haha My poor OCD kid. Then we had dinner and mommy took him to the play ground again. We came home, had baths while I folded clothes and Kayla talked to the ceiling fan and then I put Tyler to bed. He is fast asleep. It was amazing how waking up an hour earlier ( two hours earlier depending on the day ) helped us so much through out the day. I took pictures from our play ground trip yesterday and didn't edit them until after I posted a blog last night. So here are some pictures from the last two days.

I call this first picture "forgiving" because it was about 20 minutes after mommy allowed her to fall off of the couch!






This picture I call giant because of the angle I took it at, Tyler looks huge!



Here are the pictures from our trip to the play ground today



He was supposed to be showing me his muscles!


This one I like to call King Kong because of the air plane in his hand





He was getting tired now


This is my Thomas Vs. Skulls revisited for those who saw the original one 2 years ago. I don't have time to find it right now but I will do a side by side tomorrow if I have time. I am pretty sure this means I need new shoes


And the sun setting and a fabulous day. SOOOOOOOOOOO much better then yesterday :)

1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

I saw the shoe one on facebook yesterday and you said the skulls were gonna win. I think Thomas is gonna win now. ;-)