Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Past couple of days

I have taken some cute pictures over the last couple of days that I wanted to share with everyone. I haven't had much time to sit and blog since Kayla came along so I get so behind sometimes. In fact, there are like 3 or 4 blogs already written in my head with pictures I want to attach and everything that I just haven't gotten the chance to do. So here are some random pictures in no particular order.



Here is a picture of our bushes outside! I am LOVING spring!


Here is a cute profile picture of my little girl. I didn't edit the color at all because her hair actually looked really red here!


This cracked me up! While my parents were here Grandma, Tyler, Kayla and I went on a couple of walks. This house painted their door in the Texas flag. Come on people seriously!?


I too this one on Sunday. Kayla and daddy were cuddling on the couch and she was smiling like crazy at him. So I told him to look up at me and she did too and flashed me a smile too! I think this picture is so cute


Tyler and Kayla in their PJ's on the couch together.


This was Tyler and Madison's feet when they were watching his DVD player when we babysat Madison


Tyler was playing footsies with Cody!


This was Tyler brushing his teeth the other day when Grandma and grandpa were here. He had his cowboy PJ's on so he wanted to wear his cowboy hat as well!




Hope you enjoyed and maybe one day I will get those other 3 or 4 blogs up on here too!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love the pic of cody and kayla...it is so cute! I love all your pics! keep em coming! :)