Wednesday, October 15, 2008



We went to the beach yesterday and Tyler hated it! haha He balled the second the water touched him and then cried for like 10 minutes and fell asleep on top of me. He slept for almost 2 hours while Myra and I took some pictures. She got AMAZING pictures of me for Cody ( mostly Pregnant pictures ) and then some awesome pictures of Tyler and I together. When we were transferring them to her lap top the battery on her camera died. We charged it for a while and then tried to up load the pictures again and only about 30 of them were actually there!!!! We tried to retrieve them for about an hour and couldn't get to them. We're gonna try again tonight but we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bummed because we don't think we are going to be able to get them back. I'll let you all know though. Enjoy the two pictures from my camera here. A nice sunset and a missed kiss. :)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Ugh, I miss the beach! Awesome!!!!!!!!!! These pics are so freakin' cute katie! Hope the rest of your trip is fabulous! lol

Kade and Emily said...

Pretty pictures! I hope you are able to get your pictures off the camera, I hate losing pictures.

Angela Montgomery said...

I can't believe he didn't like the beach. It one of my favorite places 2 be. That SUCKS you lost the pics the 2 you do have are super cute!