Sunday, October 12, 2008

365 week 18

Okay I had time to get this done before I left today...only because I remembered that Vegas was one hour behind me! WOO HOO! Otherwise I don't think I would have had time to do it really quick. So here we go. It's gonna be quick with not lots of details, but hey, I'm doing it right?!

DAY 1

Day 1 was while we were on our vacation with Uncle Scottie. We went to the play ground this day and took lots of fun pictures. I posted most of the cute ones already so I decided to use this one of the mushrooms I found. I thought they were really cool.

DAY 2

DAY 2
We went to IKEA on day 2 before heading home for St. George. This is Miss Bradlie May in her stroller looking all cute.

DAY 3

Tyler had been watching Toy Story and wanted to be a cowboy. So he put on his "cowboy boots", his cowboy hat and his horse! haha Which happens to be an inside joke that I will explain when I have more time. But it was funny because he found the horse and then put it in between his legs legs like he was riding it. It was hysterical

DAY 4

This is my kid absolutely exhausted. HAHA

DAY 5

I was trying to take pictures of TYler through different things just to see how the picture would come out each time. I was hoping to discover something cool. Instead when I tried to take his picture through a water bottle this is what became of it. I thought it ended up looking cool even though it isn't a picture of anything.

DAY 6

I bought this for Tyler at Big Lots ( one of my many happy places ) It is a Blues Clues Scrap book and it was only 5 dollars! SCORE


DAY 7

Cody's parents came to hang out with us for an hour or so. Tyler was so happy to see them. It had been a while since he had seen him.

1 comment:

Kade and Emily said...

It took me a minute to figure out that those were mushrooms. I thought they were eggs. I need to find my brain.