Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween Costume

I have debating on what to do for Tyler for Halloween. Last year he was a cop and he was made the costume ourselves. The ones in the stores are outrageously priced and I didn't want to have to buy him one. The Halloween before that he was superman and his Nana bought that one for him. SOOOO I have been kind of looking around and trying to get ideas. Today we went to Target to buy daddy the new Simpson's season that came out and to buy Tyler some jeans. We went to the Halloween costumes and found a Mr. Incredible outfit that was only 20 bucks. My kid has been a Mr.Incredible freak the last month or so. He takes short breaks to watch other things and then switches back to The Incredible's. I showed him the costume and he liked it which was a miracle too. So we bought it and when we got home he tried it on. It's so freaking cute. Unfortunately the 4t pants I bought him are TOO SMALL so I have to bring them back. Doh! But the costume was so cute it was worth it. Not to mention the 3 maternity tops that I got on sale for like 75% off! WOO HOO. I freaking love sales.

4 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

Love the pics...especially of Cedar Mountains. Looking at them made me really homesick for Cedar.

Sandy said...

target has great clearance racks! woohoo!!!

kailiaelf said...

Too cute!

Kade and Emily said...

What a studly little man you have!
-em