Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cedar Breaks

Since it was conference Sunday and my mom never has a FULL day off we decided after lunch to go for a drive and try and get some pretty pictures taken. Holy cow we had no idea how pretty the drive was gonna be. PLUS we were surprised by about 5 or 6 inches of snow when we got to Cedar Breaks. It was SOOOOOOOOOOO pretty. We got to see all the leaves changing and I am not even joking when I say I took over 460 pictures! YIKES! Thank goodness for digital. It took me like 2 hours to go through them when I got home and shrink the ones I liked the most but I put them on a Kodak gallery for anyone who wants to see them. If you like nature pictures these are SO for you! haha I am going to post the ones with Tyler and I here now but go check out my slide show if you want to see how pretty it was. If you make it all the way to the end you won't be disappointed. In the middle they start to all look the same but there are some really cool ones towards the end of the show.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=wz3b6th.rupjs8l&x=0&y=6qpqhy&localeid=en_US

Just copy and paste the link to go see it and I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you want to buy a print ;) haha












The last picture kept turning sideways even though it is supposed to be straight up! I couldn't get it to turn it back the right way so I decided to leave it...just turn your heads people! SORRY!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Katie, that is such a pretty picture of you to the left! Glad you shared all these beautiful pics! Gorgeous! Hope all is well :)