Thursday, August 14, 2008

Man...

I thought I was slacking on my blog but apparently I updated it yesterday! haha Oh well. I took the cutest pictures of Tyler today at the play ground but I didn't load them yet so you'll have to wait. I know the suspense will kill you but trust me, it's worth it. Actually my poor baby isn't feeling well. He has a cold and has had a stuffy/runny nose all day. He has been sneezing a lot to. Yesterday I went on a walk for those wondering how the exercising was going. I did about 25 to 30 minutes of some good power walking. Today we put Tyler in the stroller ( which is a miracle that he WANTED to get in and STAYED in ) and we walked for an hour. I was walking with my mom and she hurt her toe yesterday so we didn't walk super fast BUT I was pushing my fatty Tyler who weighs 40 lbs himself plus another five pounds or so for the stroller and everything in it. So I was beat when we got home. I threw Tyler in the bath and then put him to bed. My head is pounding and I am feeling way sick. My head has been hurting a lot lately which sucks because I don't really want to use any drugs. The same thing happened when I was pregnant with Tyler. I had a period of two weeks or so when I had a migraine every day. Cody would come home from work and I would have ALL of the lights in the house turned off! haha I guess I'm going through the same thing right now. Hopefully it passes like it did the first time. Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment. I am a little anxious since its been over a month and I am curious to see what is going to take place. I am hoping for another ultra sound since I was bleeding the last time I had an appointment. I am hoping that he wants to take a look and make sure everything looks okay. So we'll see. This is just kind of a babbling blog since my head hurts and I am about to fall asleep. Maybe tomorrows will be more exciting. Tomorrow I'll post the super cute picture of Tyler and maybe a couple of others. I have decided I need to stop posting so many pictures during the week because then when I do the 365 at the end of the week, you have to see pictures for the second time. Oh well though....seriously, I need to go to sleep.

1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

Hope you feel better and that the doc appt. goes well.