Sunday, August 17, 2008

Extreme picture overload

Seriously, I have like 20 pictures to post. SO just humor me and pretend to enjoy them. They are form our Pine Valley trip from last night. I tried to get one of Tyler and I and it didn't come out good at all. I will put those first. The one has the stream behind us but my mom doesn't know how to use my camera and didn't zoom out. Then in the one where she did zoom out in another area, I was leaning forward on the rock to keep Tyler on top of it and it made me look like I weighted 300 LBS! Seriously, I look huge. Especially my butt! I got baby back butt in this picture but whatever...




Now some picture of Tyler ( because you know I have a million...) In the first picture Tyler is eating a hot dog bun ( no hot dog ) and a marsh mellow. My kids so weird...










The next two were an accident. I love happy accidents though. Tyler was showing me the stick he was gonna throw into the water which I took a picture of, then I snapped another one when he turned his back to me ( because I have been loving the back shots lately ) and I got him throwing the stick in the picture. I didn't even know until after I was looking at them on the lap top. Heehee




Okay and now for the final picture. These are of Ty with my parents or of my parents by themselves. And Em if you read this, that is SO the blanket you made Tyler when he was a new born on my moms shoulder! She was cold and I always keep it in the car to keep the sun off Tyler car seat! :) I love the stripes! Any ways...








And last but not least, this is my mom standing just in the sun light! I really liked this picture. I like her shadow on the ground and I love the sun in the background. My dad was in this too but I cut him out! haha



Alright, I better go get ready for church. Everyone have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

I really like that picture of your mom too! All of the pictures look really good. Happy Sunday!