Monday, August 25, 2008

Makes me laugh every day...

Tyler does something everyday that just cracks me up! Last night before we went to bed he was in our bedroom looking at books and I was in the living room doing something. I could over hear him talking and all of the sudden I hear him say, "Jesus Christ" I thought...."No, that couldn't have been what he said" so I listen in some more. Again I hear, "Jesus Christ"!! Horrified over what I just heard and trying to think about how I was gonna explain to Tyler that we can't say that name whenever we wanted to, he came running into the room saying, "Mommy, mommy look" He held up a pass along card with a picture of Jesus on it and said, "It's Jesus Christ!" LOL I thought I was gonna die laughing. Here I thought my kid was taking the Lords name in vain or something and he was just excited to see a picture of him! Awwwww how I love my little Tyler boy!

Tyler has a bad temper. I have mention this oh about a thousand plus times because it drives me nuts! When he starts throwing a tantrum I usually say, "Stop freaking out Tyler!" About a week or so ago I took Tyler shopping and he was being kind of grumpy which was making me grumpy. I was getting hungry and wanted to go to get some lunch on the way home because I couldn't think of anything I wanted to eat for lunch at home. It was only 11 but I was starving and getting antsy. It was taking Tyler forever to get in the car and I started getting mad at him. I finally get him in his seat and he starts throwing a fit about what was playing on his DVD player and what not. So I started yelling at him and trying to figure out what the heck he wanted me to do. He just stops, looks at me and says, "Oh you freaking out Momma!" haha Who could be mad after that?! I started laughing and said, "Yeah momma is freaking out huh? Momma needs to chill out." To which he replies, Chill out Momma!"

And one more...I may have written this already to which if I did, humor me. Kristy my sister, called Tyler a crack head the other day and he immediately copied it. Thanks Kris! About a week or so later I told him to go into to say good night to grandpa and they started teasing each other. Tyler looked at my dad and said, "Oh grandpa, you a crack head!" My mom and I, who were in the kitchen, heard and just started laughing hysterically! Awwwwww, kids say the darnedest things!

No comments: