Monday, May 11, 2009

Only in Texas ( and a few other random things...)

As I was pulling my camera out of my camera bag opportunity struck! This happened right before my eyes



I know it is hard to tell in the picture but this big ol' tractor is driving on the street, not the grass. What I found so humorous about this is the fact that he drove back coming the other way about 5 minutes later which leads me to believe that all he did was go to the gas station to get something on the corner! haha Crazy Texans

Now a few random things



Look at this cool birds nest I found a couple of weeks ago at church. I love birds nest. We have eggs is the one on our porch again and I can't wait for the to hatch! Last time I got some fun pictures of the babies and this year I plan on getting some more.

I am gonna keep it going with some more randomness...



here is the dress I got for 3 bucks at the thrift store this weekend. Ain't it grand!? It is in perfect condition too. The only down side is that it is a 24 months so I have to wait FOREVER to see it on her.

Also, my little girl decided Saturday night that she is going to be a thumb sucker. I haven't been able to keep it out of her mouth since! It's so cute but so annoying to think of how awful that is going to be to get her to break that habit.



Saturday we went to the thrift store as I mentioned already. We also went to Taco Bell. Here is a picture of us in Taco Bell ( minus me obviously since I am taking the picture )



And one more random thing. Tyler is such a weirdo ( and I say that in the most lovingly way possible ). He LOVES doing the puzzles at the library but this is how he does them






He thinks doing a puzzles means taking it out and assembling it on the floor. He cracks me up!

No comments: