Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crafty

I am feeling mighty crafty these days. Any one have web sites, blogs, etc they like to go to for craft ideas and inspirations? Leave me comments if you do. I have a project in the works but I won't say what yet. I have decided I must get a sewing machine though. Ii found a blog today that really inspired me.

http://katiedid.squarespace.com/

Awesome blog. Go look at it if you like to sew. Also if you have kids you will completely understand this but I LOVE Tyler to death but I wanted to kill him this evening. My advice to ALL of you moms or dads out there: Do NOT tell your kid they are getting a toy until it is in your presence. ESPECIALLY If it is coming in the mail and you have no idea when or how long it will take. I finally had to start giving Tyler time outs for asking for his toy that isn't here yet because he would literately ask me ever 30 seconds, and I am not kidding. I was going INSANE!!! I hope it doesn't take the full 10 days to get here or I am afraid I will lose it!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I checked out that site. Totally easy sewing! Start already! You should get a book I have. I used it when I first started sewing and it helped with the basics. I'll find it and email you about it.

Kade and Emily said...

What cute ideas! I will have to add some of those to my "to do" list.

Kim and Ender said...

Where did you find this blog? Are you friends with her some how? I don't know her but her husband is the stake rep for our ward and is in our stake presidency.