Friday, May 15, 2009

Before Kayla wakes back up...

I just wanted to post a couple of pictures. I mentioned on Sunday that I had already printed out and framed one of the pictures from Sunday of Tyler and Kayla. How cute is this:



I didn't stop there though. I also added some in our bedroom. We have lived in this house for 5 years now and didn't have ANYTHING on the walls of our bedroom. I finally hung some of the kids and I plan on doing more.



The flash kind of washed out some of the picture but the one I took without the flash was a little too orange for me.

Here are some more pictures from yesterday. Oh and before I forget I just wanted to mentioned that twice this week I actually DIDN'T take a picture of Kayla. THAT is a miracle. haha






We had baths tonight. Kayla did so well. She didn't cry at all this time which was so nice. She had crazy hair after wards so I wanted to get a picture of her. My house is so dark so I put her on top of the kitchen table. The first one came out like this




But then she smiled for me! YEAH and look at that crazy/red hair! I just love this girl



Then she fell asleep with her thumb in her mouth of course, while I was trying to get Tyler in bed. She looks so cute in all that pink!


No comments: