Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Well last Sunday was one of the worse Sundays ever for me. I don't understand why Tyler always picks Sundays to freak out about when Daddy leaves. It doesn't help that I have Kayla now, he hardly takes naps on Saturdays now, I teach his class AND I am supposed to be in Primary with him too. Sundays right now are HARD for me. I really hate dreading church because church has always been something I really enjoy. I just hope Tyler keeps getting slightly better.

This Sunday was Mother's Day. Well, for me that really didn't mean anything. Tyler was slightly less awful this week at church but was MUCH better at home after wards and ACTUALLY took a nap which meant I had an hour or two alone. It was nice. I can't wait until he is old enough to understand what mothers day means. For now it's just any other day. I can't wait till I start getting pampered! I want my breakfast in bed dang it!

Any ways, some of you may not know this but I love photography ( hope you caught the sarcasm there ). Really my mother's day present was getting to take some pictures after church was over. Since that is one of my favorite things to do and one of the best ways to remember something. Here are the pictures we got that we liked.
I already printed out, framed and hung an 8X10 of Tyler kissing Kayla! Right after I took this picture Tyler just let go of Kayla and she almost fell! haha Aunt Stacie caught her though. I guess he decided he was done with pictures so he didn't need to hold her any more.











1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love these pictures! And babe...the spider. I'm itching myself after seeing it. I hate spiders and I have actual panic attacks when I see them! I can't appreciate their beauty! But I loooove the pic of Tyler kissing his sis. And I also see tractors driving down the street here in Nebraska. So country.