Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bubbles, Water, Fun and bugs

We had a lot of fun yesterday hanging out outside. It was overcast which was perfect since we were sunburn from the day before. Actually, Tyler was already tan but whatever. In fact I promised pictures so here you go:






Any ways. Tyler's bubbles kept sticking to the grass so I tried to get a picture and got this one



I really like the way it turned out. Then of course I got t he picture of the tiny snail that I love so much I will post again



Then, I got some good pictures of Tyler. I really wanted to take a picture of Tyler from the opposite side of the bubble and he wouldn't cooperate. In fact I would almost have the camera ready and he would blow the bubble away and then laugh hysterically! Here is what I got




Finally, I got this! ( and I love it! )




Here are a couple of him playing in the water




Here is Kayla in her little hat in her bouncer




And here she is starting to get tired


And finally, more of my handsome boy!





I made this collage because I couldn't decide if I liked them more in color or in black and white. What do you think?

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

I like the black and white ones!