Friday, June 26, 2009

What do YOU use?

I found glue that I LOVE using on the bows and clips I have been making. Problem is, it SMELLS really bad and the clips seem to smell for ever after. The glue I use is that E600. Does any one know of something else that works good that doesn't stink so bad? I made a new hair clip last night with the skull ribbon I ordered and I swear when I went to bed last night I was high on the fumes. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Any ways. I found this picture I shrunk to put on here and then forgot. I had got my new camera on Friday and then was busy trying to clean and do some other things. Tyler was busy playing with the box my camera came in.



It wasn't a huge box and I was kind of surprised he managed to squeeze into it. This is kind of a mixed up blog but I have a bunch a random thoughts going through my head. I lost some more weight finally. I managed to start working out again at night after the kids are in bed and I managed to shrink my meals down even further. I am excited because I am able to get old jeans on. Unfortunately that is all I can do is get them on and zipped! haha They do not fit well enough to actually wear out yet but I am on the way there at least. AND I talked to Cody for a whole two minutes yesterday and he is doing well. Just going crazy with boredom. And get this, the first thing he asks are, "Are you okay?" He sounded really concerned and I didn't understand. Turns out when we talked the first time he thought I sounded really freaked out and so he had been worrying about me. Dudes laying in a hospital bed at least a week in a foreign country with no family and nothing to do and is worried about me. haha He's so sweet.

Well, we are off to the doctors office. Ty has a nasty cough so we're going to get him looked at. I am secretly planning on going to target too but we'll see if that happens or not. Depends on Tyler but he needs new shoes BAD! He got blisters the other day from wearing his old sandals!

No comments: