Saturday, June 6, 2009

May 2009

FINALLY I had to time to finish last months 365 and to my disappointment, I couldn't find ANY picture for the 18th. I swear I took one so I am going to keep in looking. For now here are the rest.

May 1


May 2


May 3


May 4


May 5


May 6


May 7


May 8


May 9


May 10


May 11


May 12


May 13

Um, so we go to eat at a pizza place in town a lot. There is a flower shop right next to it and the people who own it seem kind of strange to us. They are always out side smoking and the just seem kind of creepy when they talk to us and stuff. Any ways, they have this sign that they change occasionally and Sarah noticed this one. They totally spelled Saturday wrong! haha I cut some of the picture off because it had a phone number on it but I just had to write an explanation for this one. This was one of those days where I took a took a picture thinking, "This is SO gonna be my picture for the day!" haha Good times and great small town education paying off for the flower shop owners!

May 14


May 15


May 16


May 17


May 18 ?

May 19


May 20


May 21


May 22


May 23


May 24


May 25


May 26


May 27


May 28


May 29


May 30


May 31

1 comment:

Stacey said...

May 19th is the BEST! And also the "Saterday" one! But I love sleeping babies, especially in their crib when they relocate to a corner. Cute.