Friday, June 26, 2009

I Need Your Advice PLEASE

I want to know your HONEST opinion and I know for the most part, everyone who reads this blog will do just that. I want to start adding a logo to my pictures so no one can copy them. I have been wanting to do it FOREVER but never took the time to figure it out and what not. I want to start my own photography web site and for that I REALLY needed to have that done. It's just TOO easy to steal people's stuff. Any ways...I have made a couple of really easy simple stuff that I wanted to at least START with until I can maybe have someone custom make one for me or something like that and I want to know which one y'all like the BEST. OR if there is something you like from one, but a font you like from the other, I want to know. SO, here are my examples and PLEASE leave comments. Even if you read this and don't ever leave comments please do. Help a sista out! ( PS Cody is doing good and if he is going to die, it will only be from Boredom! I talked to him for like 40 minutes today which was WONDERFUL! )





8 comments:

kailiaelf said...

I like the one with the flower, but the font with the last one. I think you shouldn't have it colored though. Alot of places have it somewhat transparent, ya know? But that's only necessary if it is across the ENTIRE picture, which yours isn't and i like that. :-)

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas said...

I like the one on the picture of them kissing in the grass. It looks like you signed your artwork (but maybe make it a little bigger).

Anonymous said...

I like the one with the sparkles or flashes or whatever.Maybe a little bigger.Good Luck

Stacey said...

I like the spider web but instead of Katie's Clicks on one line, maybe put Clicks below it and tabbed in a bit. And maybe in gray?

Sandy said...

I like the last one, but i'd do it in like a grayscale color so it isn't as bright, taking away from the photo, but there to do the job!

Allison said...

I like the 3rd or 5th one.

pinkfrostycookies said...

Tonight I think I like #3 the most.

Fultmeyer Clan said...

I like the last one, but all are good!