Monday, June 8, 2009

Heard THAT one before

So I ordered a bunch of ribbon and a headband for Kayla on May 16! Once the order was complete it said it would take 10 to 14 days to process. I couldn't believe it was gonna take that long and I figured I just ordered a bunch of ribbon and it would just be a week or something before they contacted me to let me know my order was processed. WRONG! So today I wrote them an email. A very nice email, I might add asking them where the heck my order was. I got this back from them:

Your order was actually shipped this morning. Let us know if there is any other questions.


YEAH RIGHT! It conveniently got shipped the EXACT day I wrote to complain. I'm so not ordering ribbon from them again. Even if it was cute and cheap. Oh the other thing I think is funny is how I STILL haven't gotten an email telling me my shipping info or tracking number. Which leads me to believe they actually didn't ship it today. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Just so everyone knows the company is called Alexis Bowtique If you want your stuff in less then a month, don't order from them!

No comments: