Sunday, June 28, 2009

Golf Clubs

Cody, right before he entered the hospital, bought some golf clubs on the internet. He was so excited about it. He asks me if it was okay if he bought some and I told him I had absolutely no problem with him buying golf clubs, as long as he used them! They came in the mail the other day and he asked me to look them over and make sure they were okay. Tyler saw me cut the tape on the box and came running over. He wanted to know what was inside. He saw the first golf club and got so excited. He wanted to hold them so bad. He was jumping up and down. I finally let him hold one but I told him to be very careful because they are heavy. Tyler held it in his hand and smiled huge. Then he said, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOo They look expensive!" I just started laughing and then I said, "Tyler, I love you! Give me five!" We slapped hands. It was pretty darn funny.

No comments: