Thursday, December 11, 2008

What a crack up

Kids say the funniest things! Tyler didn't get a nap yesterday so he slept in until about 9:30 this morning and then took a 2 and a half hour nap. When I got him up he had poop all over which was wonderful and stunk up the whole house. I threw him in the bath tub and put his blankets in the washer. He has been in the BEST mood since his bath. Just now he announced, "I miss daddy!" Which I knew Cody would be thrilled to hear since Tyler hasn't really said anything about him being gone yet. I was talking to Cody on line so I said, "Do you want to talk to him on the phone?" To which Tyler's response was, "No momma, I'm busy!" haha He just kills me sometimes

1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

Too cute! uh...not the poop thing, but the missing Daddy thing.