Thursday, December 11, 2008

My BIG boy

Tyler had his 3 year check up yesterday. I was anxious to see how much he weighted and how tall he was. He's a fatty! haha He weighted 44.6 pounds and was 40 1/2 inches tall. He was in the 90% and the 97% but I can't remember which one was which. He was a very good boy. His appointment was at 10:15 and mine wasn't until 2:30. I was tempted to just hang out with him all day in Temple where our appointment were but at about 12 I got way tired and I needed to feed Tyler something. Temple is about 45 minutes away from where we live so we spent a pretty good chunk of time in the car. He did pretty good. By the time my appointment rolled around though, it was nap time and he was getting a little antsy. So of course my appointment had to take FOREVER! We didn't get done until 4 and he was dying to go shopping. The ladies in the office kept laughing because he kept saying, "I want to go shopping momma". We made it to a dollar store and he bought a magic wand which he has been absolutely loving. Then we stopped at a gas station to get some gas and pee. :) I bought Tyler a bag of chips as a reward ( and also myself! ) I turned around to check on him about 10 minutes from home and he had nacho cheese Doritos ALL over his face. So I took a picture because I thought it was so cute.




The chips worked by the way because the car ride home was pretty quiet except for the sound of Wiggles playing in the back and Elliot Yamin in the front. It was a long day but it could have been WAY worse.

No comments: