Tuesday, December 16, 2008

365 week 24

I have no idea if the number on these weeks is right, but whatever. I FINALLY finished my week for Thanksgiving. WOO HOO. It has taken me forever to find all the pictures and this is why I HATE getting behind on it. I need to just start saving them daily and now that I am home, I probably have more time to do so. We'll see...


NOv 23 Day 1


We made wheat bread. It was a recipe we got from my friend Loni and it turned out AWESOME! If you want the recipe let me know. We did it by hand but because it was ALL wheat flour it was really hard to mix it. It took us about 30 minutes to get all the flour mixed in and my mom, dad and I were taking turns. haha SO if you have a mixer with a dough hook, it would probably help a lot!

Nov 24 day 2


Tyler found his Halloween bag and in it were this Dracula teeth that glow in the dark. He loved them and played with them for the next couple of days.

Nov 25 day 3


We went to take my car into the dealership just to get something small fixed on the trunk. This tree was right in front of where my dad parked and it was so pretty! It's hard to get how deep the red was on film but it was so nice.

Nov 26 day 4


This is my sister Kristy, Becky and I. We have known Becky since I was about 13. She has always been a good friend but through marriages and moving and what not, I hadn't really seen her since her wedding, which was the week before mine. She was coming through St. George and so her, her husband and 2 year old stopped to hang out for about an hour. It was lots of fun! :)

Nov 27 Day 5


I like to call this one, "I kissed a girl!" haha Noah wanted SO badly for his cousin Bradlie, to meet his other cousin from his dad's side Hannah. They brought her over late on Thanksgiving and they kept kissing. It was kind of funny.

Nov 28 day6

This is Bradlie wearing Tyler's birthday present from Aunt Kimmie

Nov 29 day 7


We all met at Dorango's for lunch after my mom got off of work. Before we all met, Scott and Bradlie fell asleep on an arm chair and I snuck down stairs to take their picture. Everyone together now, "AWWWWWWWWWW"

No comments: