Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's official

We have officially named our baby girl. We decided on Kayla and after some discussion over the middle name, I told Cody he could pick it. He decided on Lynn because that's my middle name and he wanted her to be named after me. SOOOO Kayla Lynn Roundy it will be, unless of course it comes out a boy in which case we have no names at all! haha I think Cody would cry if the doctor was wrong and it was a boy. I would cry too...because I have SO MUCH cheetah stuff for her to wear that I am SO excited about.

I am almost 32 weeks pregnant and still have NOT met my doctor. Boooo I won't get to meet her until Christmas Eve which is when my next appointment is. Sounds lame, but we didn't have plans for Christmas eve any ways and Cody will be home and should have the day off already. Plus it's at noon so it still gives us most of the day to play or do whatever we need to. I'm kind of being a bumb this year just because we were planning on getting a new Christmas tree because our previous one has about had it. Last year it kept tipping over. But because we didn't even get here until December the 7th, we decided to just put up the old one and buy a new one the day after Christmas when they are on sale. WOO WOO We are always gone during Christmas so we are actually WAY excited to be able to shop for all the Christmas stuff the day before and after Christmas. Now, Cody is gone and all of our Christmas stuff is in storage so I don't think I am even going to bother to get it all out. How lame huh? I am just so tired too and Cody won't even be home until next friday the 19th and I don't want to have to do it all myself. I haven't worked out in 2 weeks and it's making a difference because I have just been so tired the last couple of days.

any ways. I have been neglecting this because we were traveling and what not and then got back and have been trying to clean and today we were gone all day. I still need to write about our birthday party we had while everyone was in Utah for Thanksgiving. It was good times. I have lots of pictures to post and stories to tell. Maybe I can get to that tomorrow. I also need to update my 365 project. I think I am two weeks behind so I better to cracking....actually now that I think about it, I am 3 weeks behind. DOH! I hate that. I had just caught up too. So there should be a couple of blogs coming soon. Sorry this one was boring but I did want to let everyone know about the name. YEAH! OKay I am going to get Tyler ready for bed and try not to fall asleep myself. It was a looooooong and tiring day.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love the name! It's beautiful! And I love that she'll be decked out in leopard print.