Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby photo shoot

I talked about taking photo's for someone who had just had a baby. We went over to their house to try and take pictures. The baby was really fussy and after being there for about an hour I hardly got any pictures. So we decided to try again the next morning. As if I didn't have enough going on because that was the morning Cody was coming home! WOO HOO It actually gave us something to do before it was time for Daddy to be here. I never posted pictures so I am going to post a couple of the ones that I thought turned out really cute. Since it is not my kid, I will not be posting names, just pictures. Let me know what you think. I thought they turned out fairly good for taking them inside of a house on a couch, with no lighting or anything like that. I can't WAIT until Kayla is born and I can take her picture too! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE




1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

Very nice Katie. The B&W and the feet ones are my fav. You did a great job!