Monday, June 16, 2008

Last Couple of Days




Friday we hung out with Aunt Stacie and Madison in the evening and got hot and sweaty outside. Tyler's hair is getting kind of long and it was all crazy so we took pictures.

Then the next day we went to Austin and hung out with Katrina. Those pictures are on my other camera so I will post some later. But we also picked up Cody's parents from the air port. I got a good picture of Tyler cuddling with grandpa and one with him wearing his shoes.




Then here is one more pictures of Tyler wearing my shoes and a basket on his head...random I know but I thought it was funny!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hey I know those people. I love that you post pictures of Madison too, otherwise I wouldn't know how big she is getting.

Allison said...

Sorry the enter button got pushed too soon.

I wanted to wish you safe travels and a see you soon.