Friday, June 13, 2008

A Couple of Stories

Tyler is in love with his DVD's. He doesn't call them that though, he calls them his DDD's. I decided the other day while he was sitting on his potty to finger spell DVD for him to see if he could get it or not. So I started spelling, "D V D" then Tyler would try and say it back and do it with his fingers. "D V D" I would say again as I spelled it with my fingers. After many tries with his fingers he looked at me and said very proudly, "V D" HAHAHA "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! d V d!" haha I stopped trying after that!

Another funny thing happened at the playground. He has been VERY into the Wiggle's this week. On the merry go round it has colored triangles all the way around it. It goes Yellow, Red, Blue and White. Usually he goes from color to color telling me what they are. This timehe stepped on the red and said, "Murry" which for those who don't know the Wiggle's, Murry is the red one. Then he proceeded to the blue, "Anthony" Yellow, "Greg" then he got to the last one White and said, "WHITE" HAHA There is no white Wiggle so he just said White. I just thought that was so funny. I love my son ( in case you didn't know that )

No comments: