Friday, June 20, 2008

Crazy Face

Sometimes you don't know what you are getting when taking pictures until after when you go to view the on the computer. Sometimes I think I took a really good picture and then get it on the screen and end up not liking it as much. Then other times I just flat out don't remember taking a certain picture or don't remember what was happening. Just now while going through some pictures form yesterday I came across this one of Tyler.


I have no idea what he was doing in this picture, In fact, this was not a close up but I thought his face was so funny that I cropped most of the picture out. I think it's so funny. Another picture just for the heck of it...I was a little disappointed with this one because I thought I took one that was a little better then this. Any ways, this is Tyler impression of a crab! He does this WAY more then you could imagine! haha

1 comment:

kailiaelf said...

Cute! That first one looks like he farted or something and was thinking, "Hmmm...that's different" I don't know. Maybe the sun was in his eyes... cute though.