Friday, June 27, 2008

Beware: Lots of pictures

So here are a million pictures from our drive to Utah. Some are while the car was still moving and some were taking after pulling off to the side. We also stopped at the Painted Desert in Arizona....wait! I think it was Arizona. It might have been New Mexico. Any ways. I will try and explain as I go and not just dump a bunch of pictures here. Hope you enjoy them. I think most of these ones turned out pretty good so I hope you enjoy them too!

The first group of pictures I took at the Painted Desert











The next group of pictures were taken while driving. You never know what your gonna get while driving and shooting...








And last but not least, the first night we were driving we had to drive through a storm ( in Texas imagine that! ) After we drove past it I saw these cool clouds and when we stopped to gas up I took some pictures. They look like the clouds I got a couple of years ago right after a tornado! I think there awesome. I don't know why I love clouds so much but I do! haha



1 comment:

Pure Images said...

I am so jealous! I would love to take a road trip and solely take pictures... Zac wouldn't like that too much though! lol. GREAT PICTURES! I am going to steal a few of them and save them on my screen saver. =)