Thursday, September 11, 2008

Week 14 ( and before I had to do the next one ) heehee

I FINALLY got around to getting some alone time so I could do my 365 from last week. That way when the week was over, I wouldn't have to do two of them again. Again,I am in a hurry though and won't write much for each one,but you'll get the idea.


SUNDAY

This is Ty's crazy outfit after church. He took that same visor and put it over his mouth earlier in the day and said, "Look at me momma, I'm a duck! Quack Quack!" haha It was the cutest thing ever.

MONDAY

We had a good day with grandma. It was Labor day and we did some shopping, eating at Chili's and playing in the backyard. It was a good day.

TUESDAY

Cuddling with grandpa before he went to work

WEDNESDAY

Doing a puzzle with grandpa. Ty got up and grandpa finished it by himself. He couldn't let it just sit there undone! :)


THURSDAY

At a BBQ in the park. I love his smile in this picture.

FRIDAY

The back yard and wonderful view from a model home we saw. Isn't it gorgeous?!?!

SATURDAY

Loving on this grandpa ( he really liked grandpa lately )

1 comment:

Sandy said...

So cute! I love all of them!