Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stealing

So for the last little bit I have been stealing the internet. For those of you who think less of me now, I have been stealing it from my Aunt and Uncle who just live down stairs from us and they know and don't care. haha They went to Florida on Friday to see one of their kids and mid Saturday the internet stopped working. I was so depressed! Not only is the internet a great place for Cody and I to talk ( not to mention use the web cams ) but I also have this blog on here where I get to update everyone. It is also my only source of a journal right now. I HATE not getting to update it more then 3 days in a row so it was KILLING me that I couldn't get on. I have actually had a pretty full week. I will update everyone later because I have things I need to do right now. But I am happy my Aunt and Uncle got home and fixed the problem. WOO HOO! My friend Sarah called me yesterday to let me know she had her baby last week and had sent me pictures so I was dying to get back on line and see how cute her new boy was, which he was! :) okay I am attaching one picture. It's my newest preggo picture. I took it on Tuesday and I was a little over 19 weeks. Tomorrow I hit the 20 week mark which is half way! WOO HOO I doubt I will make the full 40 weeks any ways. But Monday we get to find out what we are having and I am so excited I could scream!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

So cute! Love your shirt!

Loni said...

Oooo, that is really exciting! Yea.

Angela Montgomery said...

That sure is a cute baby bump and ur hair is getting super long!!

kailiaelf said...

It's not stealing if they give you permission! LOL! I am so excited for you guys to find out what you're having. I can't wait for that blog. Glad you're back online! Missed ya!