Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Figures

After starting the day with such a positive post, I had a crappy day! haha Go figure. Tyler was a cranky butt ALLLLLLLLLL day and my mom and I wanted to kill him. After throwing fit after fit and screaming and crying all day long it seemed like, we figured he'd take a great nap. After he fell asleep I went to the store by myself which was so NICE and before I could even get home he woke up! I was so mad. He only slept for an hour and then was even WORSE after that. Finally after throwing another huge fit he wore himself out and laid on the couch and watch Beauty and the Beast while I made dinner. That was good too because I made my own pasta and it took like an hour to make the pasta and the sauce and cook everything. I have got to tell y'all that I made some weight watchers cinnamon rolls and they are soooooooooooo yummy! Especially as they are weight watchers ones and have only 200 calories in each one. I will post the recipe another time. For now I am going to post about 15 pictures of our temple trip today. These were my favorite ones from the day so enjoy. After looking at about 5, they all look the same any ways so try and stay until the end! :) Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow












In the last picture here Tyler is in it! Can you find him? He is just so small compared to the temple it's hard to see where he is! :)

3 comments:

kailiaelf said...

The stairs! Sorry if I gave it up for anyone. Too cute. I like the one with the roses in front. Very nice. Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Loni said...

These are so nice. Every time I look at your pics you make me wish I had a decent camera so I could go out and take some of my own.

Angela Montgomery said...

I love the pics and miss the St george temple!!!