Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Quote for the Day

I saw this on my mom's fridge and it struck me. I really liked it and thought I would post it for others to read and hopefully be influenced by.

"Every time you cross paths with someone, you affect him or her and are affected in return. You have the power to make it positive, negative, or life altering influence. It's a choice you make. I have come to the frightening conclusion that I am the decisive element. It is my personal approach that creates the climate. It is my daily mood that makes the weather. I posses tremendous power to make life miserable or joyous. I can be a toll of torture or an instrument of inspiration. I can humiliate or humor, hurt or heal. In all situation, it is my response that decides whether a crisis is escalated or de-escalated, and a person is a humanized or de-humanized." GOETHE


I think all of us know this already but sometimes we need to hear it. I know I posses the power to make or break my day, so why don't we choose to make it! let's have a sunshine day even when it's raining out side. I love you all and hope that you have a fabulous day. We are heading to the temple after some lunch with grandma and grandpa. we are going to take a bunch of pictures of the temple for my mom. She wants to make a collage of pictures from the temple here and I took a MILLION when I was here in December and then I forgot to bring them for her. Opps....so we are off to see the temple. :)

1 comment:

Angela Montgomery said...

I like that quote too. And sometimes maybe we just need an occasional bad day to appreciate all the good days! that's is funny though youhad such a nice start of the day to turn bad. that's how mine was last week when I got my ticket. The entire DAY was bad!!!