Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Update

We had a very eventful weekend! I don't have tons of time right now to write it all down but I just felt kind of bad for neglecting our blog this past week or so. Our new bathroom is wonderful but we are still making small improvements so I didn't want to take a picture yet. Hopefully in the next week it will be as done as we can get it before Cody leaves Thursday! I can't believe he leaves this week but I'm not going to get into that right now because I want to be positive.

Any ways. Cody's best friend Tyler came down with his wife and spent the night Friday and then Saturday we drove to San Antonio. it was fun. I will post some pictures later. We are off right now for a dentist appointment and some shopping. I can't keep clothes on Tyler the last 6 months or so. He wears them for 2 or 3 months and then they are too small. I took him to the doctor on Friday and he weighted 39 pounds! Yup, he's a fatty! haha

1 comment:

Allison said...

That's great you got to see Tyler, does he live nearby?

It's funny that there seems to be a size difference between Shad and Cody and that passed to their children. Tyler is officially 8-9 lbs heavier than his 5-year-old cousin Ella.

Being small or big, they sure are cute huh!