Friday, May 2, 2008

2 weeks and counting...

We only have two more weeks together as a family before Cody leaves us for 6 whole months! This will be the longest he has been away from us! I'm starting to freak out a little. Yesterday when it hit two weeks it was when it hit me that it is coming up so soon. It sucks because we have SO much to do before he leaves that it is just making it go faster. Plus we aren't having much time to just sit and enjoy each other. After this weekend it will be a little better. Tomorrow night we are staying at a hotel because our kitchen and bathroom and being re-tiled. We are so excited to have that done. It has been four years that we have lived in this house which means it has been 4 years that we have lived in a bathroom that wasn't done! Its frustrating. I will be very excited to post before and after pictures when it is all said and done.

Any ways. Tyler and I are driving down to Killeen today to meet Cody for lunch. Then we are going to bring a bunch of tile home with us. I'm so tired today for some reason. I don't think I slept well. I had really strange dreams all night and woke up a lot. Hopefully this weekend will go well and won't be super tiring. Well, I better get ready to go now. Can you believe I have a post that has NO PICTURES ATTACHED! haha I know, I'm shocked too.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Tired? Strange Dreams? Sounds like you're pregnant to me!!! I don't know if I should tell you that I hope so.

Roundy Clan said...

haha I wish Allison! Its actually the opposite...it's that oh so lovely time of month! But I wish I had been pregnant too. Oh well, there's always 6 months from now! :)